Eto nam novog Crnog četvrtka za Ajkulu; ništa od igranja danas od 10.00 do 19.000 sati…. Promjena je stvarno brdo, i čini mi se da bi mediumi (možda) konačno trebali prestati biti apsolutno beskorisni…
Maintenance works related to the release of v.0.6.2.7 update are scheduled for December 23 and will be held from 9:00 am UTC to 18:00 UTC.
During the designated time game servers and the official web site will be unavailable.
v.0.6.2.7 major changes:
– Added new battle mode: the “Tank Company Battle”, 15vs15 battles on random maps.
– Added voice chat based on the Vivox technology for platoons in random battle and for companies in tank company battles.
– Added top tier medium tank for all factions s: Т-54, Panther II, Pershing. – Added top Soviet tier 9 TD “Object” 704.
– Added top tier SPGs for all factions: “Object” 212, G-Tiger, G-Panther, M12, M40/M43.
– Added 2 new maps: “Ruinberg” and “El Halluf”.
– Added new achievements.
– Improved match-making system for random battles.
– Rebalanced vehicles on the basis of v.0.6.1.5 update.
– Added full dynamic shadows available for high graphic settings.
– Added customizable controls.
Interne rasprave i dodatne sitnice ovdje
Klik na more za punu listu promjena…
PS. Kako je ipak AA i dalje stoji u službenom logotipu plana, vrijedi spomenuti da se [dev]Prdno’o ubija od posla, i prema zadnjim leakovima, trenutno radi potpuno novi sustav vezanja špigeta na US COmbat Bootsima jer je u tome u bio najbolji u svom vodu dok je onomad služio u Iraku. U pripremi je i novi špigeta trening i Real Life Hero intejvjui s pravim junacima koji će igračima objasniti koliko na pravi način vezana (i kvalitetna) špigeta olakšava vojnicima život na bojištu. Također, čini se da su konačno zaposlena dva nova developera, tako da se razvojni tim popeo na čak tri čovjeka.
– Added new medium tanks: Т-54, Panther II, Pershing.
– Added new TD “Object” 704.
– Added new SPGs: “Object” 212, G-Tiger, G-Panther, M12, M40/M43.
– Added new maps: “Ruinberg” and “El Halluf”.
– Added new battle mode: the “Tank Company Battle”. A company of tanks with sum of tiers from 60 to 90 gets into a company waiting queue where it is randomly assigned an opposing company.
– Added voice chat based on the Vivox technology. It works for platoons in random battle, for companies in tank company battles and for training battle. The feature is still in testing hence is implemented with minimal settings. In order to use voice chat, enable it in game settings. Press and hold Q button to activate voice transmit mode.
– Added achievements: “Reaper”, “Invincible”, “Survivor”, “Raider”, “Master Gunner”, “Kamikaze”.
– Added medals: Kolobanov’s medal, Billotte’s medal, Fadin’s medal, Wittmann’s medal, Orlik’s medal, Oskin’s medal, Halonen’s medal, Burda’s medal.
– Added full dynamic shadows. The option is available through “Enhanced shadows” settings. The shadows are in the testing mode so there is a possibility of artifacts.
– Added new interface for repair and resupply of consumables – “Service”: added possibility to automatically resupply consumables and to repair the tank after the battle, possibility to quickly replenish consumables, ability to change the sequence of shells.
– Added customizable game controls.
– Doubled experience for the first battle per day on each tank now is given not for the first battle, but for the first victory on the tank.
– Training battle does not count as the first battle anymore for the purposes of doubled experience.
– The chance of hitting the following modules engine, radio, traverse mechanism, observation device increased from 33% to 50%.
– The chance of hitting ammo rack increased from 20% to 27%.
– The chance of hitting gun and crew members remains the same (33%).
– Removed possibility when any HE that explodes near a tank to damage internal modules, except crew members.
– The damage to internal modules from an HE that exploded on the tank armor is reduced by 50%, exception – crew members.
– Changed experience transfer from a group of tanks. The experience from all tanks is collected so all tanks left with zero experience and then it is transferred. The remaining under 25 experience is placed on the last tank on the list.
– “Scout” is now awarded only if the team won.
– “Sniper” is now awarded if during the battle there was no friendly damage.
– The top tanks in the battle roster are now balanced not by tier but by the match-making “value”, which considers type of the tank.
– The coefficient of heavy tanks for the match-making purposes is increased from 1.3 to 1.45.
– Improved match-making system for random battles.
– Fixed ability of lifting fallen trees with tank.
– Removed possibility of driving beyond the map during lag spikes.
– Fixed tank spawn locations on the basis of type of the tank (SPGs in Malinovka, etc.).
– Fixed FPS drops during rendering track prints.
– Fixed lags when destroying objects.
– Improved auto-detect of graphic settings.
– Experimental feature. Limited rendering speed in the loading screen, this should improve loading time for slow computers.
– Added some optimizations which are supposed to end single sharp FPS drops.
– Multiple fixes of tanks’ models and textures.
– Set a normal speed of track rotation for all tanks.
– Reworked and added destruction of some objects.
– Fixed some spots on the maps where tanks would get stuck or couldn’t pass.
– Modified base flagpoles and flag animation.
– Added disabling of rendering for some small objects at long distances.
– Reworked shot sounds of some guns.
– Regenerated static shadows for all maps, according to a new algorithm that provides better quality.
– Changed interface of system messages in the hangar.
– Fixed changing music volume which worked only for battles.
– Added hints-tooltips on interface elements in hangar.
– Fixed purchasing a tank with a slot in hangar without warning.
– Fixed bug when filter “Location” in barracks switches by itself.
– Fixed invite notification, if the player is in the battle at that moment.
– “Not ready” button now unlocked for platoon leaded in waiting line before battle.
– Added display of User Agreement when the client is launched first time after the patch.
– Added turning on/off of “post mortem” post-effect in settings.
– Removed ability to lower camera beneath the waterline.
– Now after purchasing premium, hangar immediately updates to premium.
– Fixed “delay” UI bug when researching several vehicles and/or modules in a row using free experience.
– Howitzer mode: when firing beyond the max. firing range, shell trajectory turns grey.
– Expanded descriptions of medals and achievements.
– Fixed incorrect display of tank’s tier in the tank purchase window.
– Fixed unwarranted disappearing of sections of statistics without a possibility to open it up in the statistics window.
– Fixed tupos and mistakes in UI texts.
– Multiple minor interface fixes.
General changes of v.0.6.2.7 patch:
– Rebalanced characteristics of all SPGs:
– Hull traverse speed decreased by 1-3 deg/sec.
– Aiming time increased by 1-3 seconds.
– Shell dispersion increased by 2-10%.
– The infuelnce of gun horizontal motion on dispersion increased by 100% increased on the average.
– Radius of splash damage for HE shells decreased by 6-8%.
– Increased hit points for tier 7, 8, 9 medium tanks.
– By 20-25% increased reverse speed for tier 6-8 medium tanks.
– Increased visibility for tier 8-10 heavy tanks by 25% during movement and at rest
– Increased visibility for all guns after firing by 20%.
– Increased view range for tier 9 TDs.
Detailed list of vehicle characteristics changes, v.0.6.2.0 – 0.6.2.6 patches:
Gun 75mm_KwK_40_L43: dispersion 0.41->0.4.
Gun 75mm_StuK_40_L43: dispersion 0.39->0.38.
Gun 75mm_KwK_40_L48: dispersion 0.4->0.39.
Gun 75mm_PaK_39_L48: dispersion 0.38->0.37.
Gun 75mm_PaK_40: dispersion 0.38->0.37.
Gun 128mm_PaK44_L61: reduced visibility after firing, +20 damage to all shells.
Gun 128mm_PaK44_L55: reduced visibility after firing.
PzII Luchs: reduced visibility during movement.
VK 1602: reduced visibility during movement.
PzIII: reduced visibility during movement, -5% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse.
Pz III/IV: by 5% improved pass-ability on medium terrains, -8% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse.
Pz V-IV: chassis rotation is matched with Panther’s.
Tiger II: mantlet armor for top turret 65->100.
JagdTiger: 128mm_PaK44_L55 reload (in seconds) 10.4 ->10.36, 128mm_PaK44_2_L61 reload (in seconds) 10.6->10.5.
VK 4502: mantlet armor for stock turret 120->160, mantlet armor for top turret 120->180.
Maus: hull hit points increased by 440, suspension and ammor rack hit points increased by 25%.
Gun 37mm_M-6_L53: price in credits 8350->2500.
Gun QF_6_pounder_Mk_III: penetration: AP 89->110, APCR 145->180, accuracy 0.4->0.38.
Gun 75mm_Gun_M3_L37: dispersion 0.38->0.4.
Gun 75mm_Gun_M2_L28: dispersion 0.39->0.41.
Gun 76mm_Gun_M1A1: reload (in seconds) 3.2->2.85, dispersion 0.37->0.38.
Gun 76mm_Gun_M1A2: dispersion 0.34->0.35.
Gun 90mm_Gun_T15E2M2: dispersion 0.33->0.32, reduced dispersion during turret traverse.
Gun 105mm_Howitzer_M2A: reduced aiming time by 15%.
Gun 105mm_Howitzer_M4: reduced aiming time by 15%, HE penetration 60->53.
Gun 120mm_Gun_T53: aiming 3.0->2.4, reduced dispersion during turret traverse.
Gun 155mm_Gun_T7: aiming 3.0->2.7, significantly reduced dispersion during turret traverse.
Engine Wright_G200_m_781C9GC1 level 8->7, price in credits 72380->47600, chance of fire 0.2->0.25.
T29, Т32, Т34, Т30: fixed error with discrepancy between displayed and actual hull armor. Actual armor decreased by 20%.
M6, T1: reduced research cost Wright_G200_m_781C9GC1 19800->10900.
Т-57: pass-ability reduced by 10%, reduced traverse speed by 2 deg/sec, +3 influence on accuracy during movement and turning.
Т2 lt: reduced repair cost by 30%, increased ammunition load for 20mm gun.
M7 Priest: 105mm_Howitzer_M – reloading time decreased 13.95->11.76 (in seconds).
RamII: reduced repair cost by 20%.
Т14: reduced repair price by 5%.
T29: increased visibility of the tank, +5% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse, 105mm_Gun_T5E1 – reload (in seconds) 9.5->10, by 10% reduced traverse speed for top turret, fixed display of frontal armor for both turrets, changed guns ammunition load.
Т32: by 5% reduced pass-ability on medium grounds, +8% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse, traverse speed for stock suspension reduced by 6 deg/sec, by 2 deg/sec – for top one, 105mm_Gun_T5E1 reload (in seconds) 9.38->9.4, changed guns ammunition load.
Т34: changed guns ammunition load.
Т30: changed ammunition load.
Engine V-2-54: increased horsepower by 20 h.p.
Gun QF_6_pounder_Mk_III: AP penetration 89->110, APCR penetration 145->180.
Gun 76mm_S-54: dispersion 0.4->0.36.
Gun 76mm_S-54_S: dispersion 0.37->0.34.
А-20: reduced visibility during movement and rest, improved pass-ability for top suspensipn on medium and hard terrains.
А-32: reduced visibility during movement and rest.
BT-2: reduced visibility during movement, -6% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse.
BT-7: reduced visibility during movement and rest, improved pass-ability on medium grounds, -4% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse, view range for top turret increased by 15 meters.
Т-26: reduced visibility during movement.
KV: fixed bug with armor of 152mm gun.
Т-34-85: by 20% improved pass-ability on medium and good terrains.
Т-43: -9% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse.
Т-44: -5% influence on accuracy during movement and traverse, suspension hit points increased by 25%.
IS-4: armor: hull-upper plate 120->140, driver’s lug 120->160, rear-upper plate 120->100.