September 5, 2005 at 13:49 #185
negdje sam iskopao featurse novog patcha; nadajmo se da su stvarni i da nisu necja izmisljotina.
– Adjusted Recoil:
When firing in full auto the recoil gradually increases to a higher amount then levels out. This more realistically portrays the controllability of automatic fire and promotes shooting in bursts or single-fire.
– Damage Hindrance System:
Physical reactions to damage have been enhanced. When hit by bullets players will camera shift to display pain and also to promote taking aim to make the first shot count. Other effects are also included such as view shifts when receiving falling damage.
– Grenade Enhancements:
Grenade kill damage has been dropped to a more realistic 5 meters (from 10) with fragment damage causing a gun down stun effect allowing room clearing assaults to still be successful.
– CEM Adjustments:
The CEM has been weighted to cause very large increases whenever sight mode is initiated. This added realism will promote the concept a player having their sights up if they want to shoot accurately. In addition to this, transparency has been added to the 2D sights for more realism and to make them easier to use. CEM bonuses due to proximity to other teammates have been adjusted as follows: highest bonus given when in close proximity to the Squad Leader, next highest bonus given when in close proximity to your Fireteam Leader, and a small bonus now given when in close proximity to any teammate (promoting teamwork).
– Added Horizontal Hand Tremor:
Previously only up and down breathing aim wander was noticeable on most weapons. Now more left and right wander has been added to more effectively portray arm tremor when weapon sights are up.
– Bunny Hopping Deterrents:
A player can no longer reload while in mid jump or jump while reload is occurring. In addition the jump key is limited with a stall time between each jump. These two additions should deter most bunny hopping outright, however once a player becomes accustomed to the changes they can go anywhere they originally could in a speedy manner.
– A new AASM version is included with the patch. You must manually install this new version after you have successfully patched the game. This can be done by double clicking the ‘AASM 1-2 Setup.exe’ located in the ‘America’s Army\System’ directory.
– HUD STAT messages (stat net & stat fps) are scaled larger for better visibility.
– Re-enabled ability to show or hide objective text on HUD.
– Changed default key for ‘Zoom’ to be RightMouse Button.
– Door Breacher collision radius adjustments.
– Roll-off default now set to 1.0.
– Adjusted spectator button to only work when player has
initially joined the server and not selected a team.
– Changed the Engine CacheSizeMegs to default to 64 instead of 32.
– Server Browser functionality improved.
– Added in some feedback to the user when executing the pb_sv_disable command to turn off PB telling them they will need to restart the server to have it take effect.
– Server admin password now appears in command post.
– Added in a new command AdminChangePassword to allow changing it via console.
– Added in help for admins for various admin commands.
New console Help commands are:
Help – Shows general admin commands.
PBHelp – Shows general PB help.
PBBanHelp – Shows PB Ban commands.
PBBadNameHelp – Shows PB Bad Name commands.
PBCvarHelp – Shows CVAR related PB Commands.
PBWebsiteHelp – Shows Even Balance site in web browser.
– Most admin commands now show “Usage: xxxx” if the command isn’t typed correctly.
– Fixed multiple client and server crashes.
– Fixed random objectives sometimes not appearing in right locations.
– Fixed grenade/RPG/flash damage killing NPCs through walls (SF CSAR & SF Courtyard).
– Fixed ability to have the Acog and Reflex scopes at the same time.
– Fixed grenade sounds getting cut off sometimes.
– Stryker zoom fixed – now works properly including resetting view on exit and the zero range command.
– Fixed 203 Reload failing if retried over and over until weapon thrown down and picked up again.
– Fixed reload weapon bug which stopped firing after reload.
– Training states now remain when switching between accounts.
– Users no longer need to re-login after playing on server to join new server.
– Fixed retries which never seem to end on auth comm error.
– Fixed training related auth messages with invalid username/password.
– Fixed exploit using the BDM/Door Breacher to destroy the walls gaining points in an empty server.
– Fixed the 16-bit mode exploit (seeing through walls).
– Fixed ghosting around map in spectator exploit.
– Fixed sprint while shooting exploit.
– Roll-off exploit � setting in ini file disabled.
– Fixed exploit to fire 2 203 rounds at once.
– Remove preferences menu (possible exploit).
– Fixed exploit to jump away from objectives while still taking them.
– Fixed exploit to run at the start of the round (sprint exploit).
– Removed ‘devmode’ completely.
– Fixed the 255 M203 rounds exploit.
– Fixed crouch/uncrouch while swapping weapon skips weapon down animation exploit.
– Fixed grenades being thrown in between rounds and detonating at the start of the next round.
– Potential solution to reported ability to shoot while sprinting.
– Fixed the ban/banlist/unban functionality and alerts the user when they are kickbanned by an admin.
– Fixed admin spectate player commands.
– Fixed admin pb enable/disable command.
– Added double admin logged on message.
– Game now checks whether the player executing the forceclass was the one being forceclassed.
– Fixed admin command post console command breaking console.
– Fixed admin switching maps breaking authorizing.
– MaxAdmins set to zero doesn’t block admin access.
– Fixed admin spectate issues (admin was unable to use any view mode they wanted to) and admin not being able to change spectating view until the next round starts.
– Fixed multiple UI issues and added several cosmetic changes.
– Icons on weapon select screen now sized appropriately.
– Fixed minor corruption of font used in pop up messages.
– Fixed icons appearing under name in awaiting selection field.
– Added UI notification when player is banned or kick banned.
– Fixed server browser filters not saving on game exit.
– Added several enhancements to the server browser filters.
– Text to speech in game now functional.
– Fixed gamma bar in settings page.
– Fixed mouse cursor changing size when you roll over certain UI elements.
– Weapon Select Screen should now automatically pop up at match end.
– Deploy button from missions screen now functional.
– Fixed the ‘copy to clipboard’ of the IP address in the server browser when you right click on the server.
– Fixed auto sign-in attempt occurring after exiting a server.
– Added pop-up messages for ‘server at capacity’ and ‘incorrect password’.
– Option for left and right rails removed from UI.
– Fixed text getting truncated on UI pages.
– Fixed VSS slot displaying wrong icon (SVD).
– Fixed typo in objective taken message (SF PCR)
– Player’s own ping now properly reported.
– Player’s name now being uniquely identified (yellow color) on F1 & F2 screens.
– Medic class select box now remains selected.
– Fixed odd symbols in PB messages in high resolutions – the piping symbol.
– Fixed false ‘user not logged in’ or ‘insufficient training to join server’ messages.
– Adjusted colors in the UI and in-game roster pages.
– Fixed icon placement and default column width for TM and non-TM roster pages.
– Fixed medic class checkbox functionality in TM and non-TM screens.
– Fixed TM admin having no control over assigning weapon class slots.
– Fixed players appearing twice in the awaiting selection field in tournament mode.
– Fixed admin being placed in waiting selection field.
– Team Captains now able to place players in weapon class roles.
– Fixed Admin dropdown not functional until screen redrawn (refresh bug).
– Fixed joining one team then switching still shows you on the first team’s roster in TM.
– Fixed TM “Restart” and “Start” functionality.
– Fixed non-admin/team captains able to unassign other players/themselves, when locked or unlocked.
– Tournament mode roster screen now properly displays the UI buttons (Select, Swap, Requesting, Remove, etc…).
– Fixed TM bug where players appear multiple times in the unassigned frame when unassigned.
– Fixed E&E objectives resetting properly.
– Fixed no third-person reload animation caused by access none.
– Fixed multiple level bugs (too many to list) � both on the new maps and many older maps.
– Fixed not being able to use single player mode after having been in a server.
– Fixed scale glow on deco meshes.
– Corrected the Bridge map weapon loadouts � they are now what they were in v2.3.0.
– Fixed player location not being included in medic call.
– Fixed player unable to run, reload or drop if use key held at end of round.
– Fixed several cases of Accessed None causing lag and possible server crashes (using “Shout” commands).
– Fixed pistol/RPG/AT4 not firing in weapon down state.
– Fixed player not spawning in single player when �open� used while connected to server.
– Fixed bug where POV shoots to sky.
– Fixed 360 degree death view rotation ability.
– Removed the summons command per Even Balance’s request – instead added a new console command of “SummonNPCSoldier” (cheat only).
– Fix for rare occurrences of player spawning into game in 3rd person view.
– Per Even Balance’s request removed support for the command line to EXEC text files. Users can still use the console to EXEC files but those will be properly examined by PunkBuster to verify their status.
– Many other various fixes and security enhancements.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.