Register| Forgot Password?
Home›Forums›World Of Tanks›WoT Caffe›Mečmejker…
ZA sada, to izgleda otprilike ovako…
The purpose of match-making system is to generate Standard battles, i.e. to form teams of equal “weight” from players who are in line.
“Weight” is the number that describes average battle performance of particular vehicle.
At the moment “weight” is calculated on the basis of vehicle’s tier, type (HT, LT, MT, TD, SPG), and equipment installed .
Platoon “weight” exceeds the total “weight” of the same individual tanks that are not in platoon (platoon of 3 Tigers has more “weight” than 3 individaul Tigers that are not platooned).
It is possible to add “weight” adjustment on the basis of player record/statistics on a given vehicle in future.
Apart from total “weight” equality condition, match-making system ensures that both teams have equal “weight” of SPGs (*).
Each vehicle has a limited set of battles it can join. Consequently, there is a limited set of other vehicles to oppose for each particular tank.
Permissible battle level depends on vehicle tier and type.
BT-7: 3-5 (has a bit more weight than other tier 3 tanks)
А-32: 4-10 (as a typical light tank)
Bison: 2-5 (next tier gun)
PzIII: 3-10 (as a typical light tank)
LT1 can face LT1 or LT only.
LT2 can face LT1, LT2, LT3, TD2, SPG2.
The following vehicles can join top level battles (level 7 with tier 10 HT):
General principles of match-making are not planned to be changed in the near future. However it is possible to adjust some coefficients/values and add some extra limitations on team lineup.
Notice: introduction of additional limitations can increase “waiting in line” time and make it impossible to increase max platoon size.
Current match-making system DOESN’T ensure the following:
– equal number of SPGs in both teams (only equal weight of SPGs is guaranteed). BUG. (*)
– equal number of top tier tanks in both teams
– equal number or weight of light tanks in both teams
– equal number or weight of medium tanks in both teams
– equal number or weight of heavy tanks in both teams
– equal number or weight of SPGs in both teams
– complete symmetry of tank models (now 2 IS7 can join one team, and 2 Mauses – the other)
– equal number of platoons in both teams
The match-making system is still in testing, the current one hasn’t been introduced to Russian version.
– Unequal SPG “weight” bug (*) is being fixed now.
– The number of SPGs in battle will be equal to their ideal number according to SPG’s specific weight in line +/-1 (in developmemt).
I kako m3 lee uredno taba sa tigrovima? po ovome preko tier 6 ne bi smio vidit…
Bit će bugić 🙂
hehe, ne bi smio vidjet jače od 4
Evo i novog mečmejkera